THE HENLEY FESTIVAL PATRONS' CLUB
The generous support from members of our Henley Festival's Patrons' Club enables us to present some of the best music and art from across the world. The Patrons' Lounge is styled by Alexander James Interiors to whom we are very grateful.
As a way of saying thank you to our Patrons, they enjoy exclusive benefits which bring them closer to Henley Festival.
PATRONS' BENEFITS INCLUDE
- Patrons' are the first priority friends group to be able to book an unlimited number of seats in the Grandstand and Lawn (subject to availability)
- Complimentary Grandstand tickets or Premier Lawn x 4 (best available) on an evening of your choice, plus 2 x complimentary VIP Car Park passes for that evening
- Complimentary General Admission tickets x 2 for every other evening of Henley Festival, plus 1 x complimentary VIP Car Park pass for each evening
- Dedicated Relationship Manager offering a personal service throughout your Festival experience assisting with your ticket, dining, parking and mooring reservations.
- 20% discount on all drinks (excluding champagne) at selected festival bars, using our exclusive Patrons and Friends Drinks Card. Details on when these can be collected are to come.
- Access into the Henley Festival enclosure with your guests from 5.30pm each evening.
- As a Patron, you may invite up to 6 guests each evening to join you in our exclusive Patrons' Lounge, where you will be welcomed with a complimentary bottle of champagne and canapés.
- Named acknowledgement in the Henley Festival Souvenir Brochure, on the Henley Festival website and on our specially-created supporter boards displayed within the Henley Festival enclosure.
- Invitations for yourself and a guest to attend a unique event held during the week of Henley Festival.
- An input into the charitable giving of the Henley Festival Trust
- A complimentary edition of the Henley Festival Souvenir Brochure.
- As we are continuing with our ticket sales for the postponed festival, the priority booking period for Patrons has already been taken.
The suggested donation for becoming a Patron starts at £3,000
To Donate Gift Aid, please complete the form.
The Gift Aid we receive from all eligible donations truly does make a difference to the Henley Festival and enables us to continue producing great Festivals.
For more information contact:
Membership Development Manager, Emma Lerche-Thomsen on +44 (0)1491 843400 or email: email@example.com
We'd like to thank our existing Patrons' for their continued support
|Sarah & David Blomfield||Petra & Christian Martin|
|Janette & Neil Brown||Pauline & Jim McDonald|
|Lord David Brownlow CVO DL||Murray McIntosh Associates|
|Anthony & Lindsey Esse||Barry & Victoria Newton|
|Mike & Maria Fischer||Pangbourne & Goring Properties Ltd|
|Amanda & Peter Gould||Tristan & Jemma Phillimore|
|Jayne & Nigel Gray||Vicky Piasecki|
|Claire Grecian||Sir Michael Rake|
|Tim & Elizabeth Green||Helen Ralston & Philip Unwin|
|Barrie & Jill Haigh||Nick & Jane Robinson|
|Hurley House||Bill & Jacky Ronald|
|Infinitum Entertainment||Felicity Rutland & John Nelson|
|Wendy James||Peter Rutland|
|Chris & Amanda Jennings||Gaie Scouller|
|Alan E J Jones & Debbie Norford-Jones||Kevin & Olga Senior|
|Tim Jones||Ian & Nicole Shott|
|John & Sue Laing||Caroline & Mark Silver|
|Paul & Jo Henney||Mr & Mrs Neil Strong|
|Lord & Lady Leigh of Hurley||Stephen Walsh|
|Kittle Associates||William & Victoria Wingfield Digby|
|Anthony Mallin MBE||And Other Anonymous Patrons|
|Harvey Goldsmith CBE||Bryn Terfel CBE|
|Sir Trevor Nunn CBE||Alan Titchmarsh MBE, DL|