THE HENLEY FESTIVAL PATRONS' CLUB SUPPORTED BY COURTIERS
The generous support from members of our Henley Festival's Patrons' Club supported by Courtiers enables us to present some of the best music and art from across the world. Their generosity also supports our work away from the Festival.
As a way of saying thank you to our Patrons, they enjoy exclusive benefits which bring them closer to Henley Festival.
PATRONS' BENEFITS INCLUDE
- Patrons' are the first priority friends group to be able to book an unlimited number of seats in the Grandstand and Lawn (subject to availability)
- Complimentary Grandstand tickets or Premier Lawn x 4 (best available) on an evening of your choice, plus 2 x complimentary VIP Car Park passes for that evening
- Complimentary General Admission tickets x 2 for every other evening of Henley Festival, plus 1 x complimentary VIP Car Park pass for each evening
- Dedicated Relationship Manager offering a personal service throughout your Festival experience assisting with your ticket, dining, parking and mooring reservations.
- A Henley Festival 2020 launch for Patrons', prior to the public programme announcement
- Access into the Henley Festival enclosure with your guests from 5.30pm each evening.
- As a Patron, you may invite up to 8 guests each evening to join you in our exclusive Patrons' Lounge, where you will be welcomed with a complimentary bottle of champagne and canapés.
- Named acknowledgement in the Henley Festival Souvenir Brochure, on the Henley Festival website and on our specially-created supporter boards displayed within the Henley Festival enclosure.
- Invitations for yourself and a guest to attend a unique event held during the week of Henley Festival.
- An input into the charitable giving of the Henley Festival Trust
- A complimentary edition of the Henley Festival Souvenir Brochure.
- 20% discount on all drinks, excluding champagne, purchased in the festival bars
The suggested donation for becoming a Patron starts at £3,000
Gift Aid and VAT Information: Gift Aid: All of your payment represents an unrestricted donation to the Henley Festival. To Donate Gift Aid, please complete the form. For VAT purposes, your contribution is split as follows: Patron − Donation £2,000 / Benefits £1,000
Patrons' priority booking for Henley Festival 2020 will commence on 29th January 2020.
All membership levels that comprise a benefits value do so to indicate the actual cost of the membership. Memberships can therefore be purchased at this price and any amounts given over and above this benefits value are given freely as a philanthropic donation to the Henley Festival and are eligible for Gift Aid. The Gift Aid we receive from all eligible donations truly does make a difference to the Henley Festival and enables us to continue producing great Festivals.
For more information contact:
Membership Development Manager, Emma Lerche-Thomsen on +44 (0)1491 843400 or email: email@example.com
We'd like to thank our existing Patrons' for their continued support
|Janette & Neil Brown||Anthony Mallin MBE|
|Lord David Brownlow CVO DL||Petra & Christian Martin|
|Anthony & Lindsey Esse||Pauline & Jim McDonald|
|Mike & Maria Fischer||Murray McIntosh Associates|
|Mr Richard Frost – Target Site Services||Barry & Victoria Newton|
|Amanda & Peter Gould||Pangbourne & Goring Properties Ltd|
|Jayne & Nigel Gray||Tristan & Jemma Phillimore|
|Claire Grecian||Vicky Piasecki|
|Tim & Elizabeth Green||Sir Michael Rake|
|Barrie & Jill Haigh||Helen Ralston & Philip Unwin|
|Hurley House||Nick & Jane Robinson|
|Infinitum Entertainment||Bill & Jacky Ronald|
|Wendy James||Felicity Rutland & John Nelson|
|Chris & Amanda Jennings||Gaie Scouller|
|Alan E J Jones & Debbie Norford-Jones||Kevin & Olga Senior|
|Tim Jones||Ian & Nicole Shott|
|John & Sue Laing||Caroline & Mark Silver|
|Paul & Jo Henney||Mr & Mrs Neil Strong|
|Lord & Lady Leigh of Hurley||Stephen Walsh|
|Kittle Associates||William & Victoria Wingfield Digby|
|And Other Anonymous Patrons|
|Harvey Goldsmith CBE||Bryn Terfel CBE|
|Sir Trevor Nunn CBE||Alan Titchmarsh MBE, DL|