THE HENLEY FESTIVAL PATRONS CLUB
The Patrons Club is now closed for new members as we have reached capacity. To join our waitlist please contact our Patrons Club Manager Emma Lerche-Thomsen via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Henley Festival’s Patrons Club enables us to present some of the best music and art from across the world. With grateful thanks to our Partners, the Patrons Lounge is styled by Alexander James Interiors voted World’s Top 100 Interior Designers. For 2023, we are delighted to welcome Lush Garden Group, providers of bespoke botanical installations. To further enhance your evening, Hundred Hills, our wine partner and locally produced in the Chiltern Hills, will offer you and your guests a beautiful glass of pre-performance English sparkling wine.
As a way of saying thank you to our Patrons, they enjoy exclusive benefits which bring them closer to Henley Festival.
“The Festival is the highlight of the year for us and we are very keen to help secure its future alongside a delightful group of like-minded and friendly people. We are also extremely well looked after – the patron privileges are fun and fair and it’s great to be involved and consulted throughout the year.”
“We have been big fans of Henley Festival for many years and have recently become Patrons to strengthen our support. It’s the best event during the Henley year. Whatever we are doing, we always schedule the week in our diaries to ensure that we don’t miss it.”
PATRONS BENEFITS INCLUDE
- Patrons’ are the first priority friends group to be able to book an unlimited number of seats in the Grandstand and Lawn (subject to availability)
- A £550 credit towards your choice of tickets on an evening of your choice
- 8 x Complimentary General Admission tickets to be used across the Festival nights
- 1 complimentary VIP car park pass each evening (with an additional bonus one should you require)
- Dedicated Relationship Manager offering a personal service throughout your Festival experience assisting with your ticket, dining, parking and mooring reservations.
20% discount on all drinks (excluding champagne) at our Happy Hour in a selected bar, venue tbc between 5.00-7.00pm on Festival nights, using our exclusive Patrons and Friends drinks card.
- As a Patron, you may invite up to 6 guests each evening to join you in our exclusive Patrons’ Lounge, where you will be welcomed with a complimentary bottle of champagne and canapés.
- Named acknowledgement in the Henley Festival Souvenir Brochure, on the Henley Festival website and on our supporter boards displayed within the Henley Festival enclosure.
- Invitations for yourself and a guest to attend a unique event held during the week of Henley Festival.
- An input into the charitable giving of the Henley Festival Trust
- A complimentary edition of the Henley Festival Souvenir Brochure.
The suggested donation for becoming a Patron starts at £3,500.
The RISE programme set up by Henley Festival in 2022, was launched to inspire and support the next generation of talented performers and technicians hoping to work in the creative arts industry. RISE provides paid opportunities for young up-and-coming musicians, comedians and visual artists. We also seek to support the young backstage staff of the future by offering paid work experience with leading lighting and sound companies, and in marketing and PR.
To Donate Gift Aid, please complete the form.
The Gift Aid we receive from all eligible donations truly does make a difference to the Henley Festival and enables us to continue producing great Festivals.
We’d like to thank our existing Patrons’ for their continued support
|William J Alexander CBE & Dee Alexander||Nick & Rowan Lewis|
|Sir Martyn & Lady Arbib||Anthony Mallin MBE|
|Sharon & Iain Barker||Graham & Fernando Marchant|
|Carl & Fiona Beckley||Duncan & Eileen McClure Fisher|
|Ross & Peta Belcher||Pauline & Jim McDonald|
|David & Emma Bermingham||Murray McIntosh & Associates|
|Sarah & David Blomfield||Hardy & Helle Mclain|
|Janette & Neil Brown||Barry & Victoria Newton|
|Lord Brownlow of Shurlock Row CVO DL||Tristan & Jemma Phillimore|
|Paul & Jackie Callingham||Vicky Piasecki|
|Gosia & Sammy Cooper-Smith||Mel & Sharon Porter|
|Dr Bibi & Sean Colgan||Sir Michael Rake|
|Crowe UK LLP||Helen Ralston & Philip Unwin|
|Ron Dennis CBE||Jane Ramsell|
|Chris & Rebecca Eames||Catharina Reynolds OBE|
|Anthony Esse & Tara Hutcheon||Gary Reynolds|
|Mike & Maria Fischer||Nick & Jane Robinson|
|Patricia Frost & Richard Lewis Savile Row Travel||Bill & Jacky Ronald|
|John & Louise Goldsmith||Geoff & Catherine Rowley|
|Amanda & Peter Gould||Linda & Patrick Morey-Burrows|
|Jayne & Nigel Gray||Felicity Rutland & John Nelson|
|Claire & Nick Grecian||Wilson & Fiona Phillips|
|Tim & Elizabeth Green||Sir Robin & Lady Saxby|
|Alec & Justine Gunn||Gaie Scouller|
|Barrie & Jill Haigh||Ben Seale KC|
|James & Helen Haigh||Jennifer Seale|
|Ross Hatcher||Kevin & Olga Senior|
|Paul & Jo Henney||Ian & Nicole Shott|
|Hurley House Hotel||Caroline & Mark Silver|
|Lord Leigh of Hurley & Lady Leigh||Karen & Roger Smee MBE|
|John & Sue Laing||Babatunde & Claudia Soyoye|
|David & Wendy James||Emma & Julian Stone|
|Tim Jones & Kim Walker||Stephen R. Walsh|
|Jonathan & Shellani Knight||William & Victoria Wingfield Digby|
|Kittle Group (UK) Ltd||And Other Anonymous Patrons|
|Harvey Goldsmith CBE|
|Sir Bryn Terfel CBE|
|Alan Titchmarsh MBE, DL|