THE HENLEY FESTIVAL PATRONS' CLUB
Henley Festival's Patrons' Club enables us to present some of the best music and art from across the world. The Patrons' Lounge is styled by Alexander James Interiors to whom we are very grateful. We are delighted to offer locally produced Hundred Hills English sparkling wine as an aperitf pre performance.
As a way of saying thank you to our Patrons, they enjoy exclusive benefits which bring them closer to Henley Festival.
PATRONS' BENEFITS INCLUDE
- Patrons' are the first priority friends group to be able to book an unlimited number of seats in the Grandstand and Lawn (subject to availability)
- Complimentary Grandstand tickets or Premier Lawn x 4 (best available) on an evening of your choice.
- 8 x Complimentary General Admission tickets to be used across the Festival nights
- 1 complimentary VIP car park pass each evening (with an additional bonus one should you require)
- Dedicated Relationship Manager offering a personal service throughout your Festival experience assisting with your ticket, dining, parking and mooring reservations.
20% discount on all drinks (excluding champagne) at our Happy Hour in a selected bar, venue tbc between 6.00-7.00pm on Festival nights, using our exclusive Patrons and Friends drinks card.
- As a Patron, you may invite up to 6 guests each evening to join you in our exclusive Patrons' Lounge, where you will be welcomed with a complimentary bottle of champagne and canapés.
- Named acknowledgement in the Henley Festival Souvenir Brochure, on the Henley Festival website and on our specially-created supporter boards displayed within the Henley Festival enclosure.
- Invitations for yourself and a guest to attend a unique event held during the week of Henley Festival.
- An input into the charitable giving of the Henley Festival Trust
- A complimentary edition of the Henley Festival Souvenir Brochure.
The suggested donation for becoming a Patron starts at £3,000
To Donate Gift Aid, please complete the form.
The Gift Aid we receive from all eligible donations truly does make a difference to the Henley Festival and enables us to continue producing great Festivals.
For more information contact:
Membership Development Manager, Emma Lerche-Thomsen on +44 (0)1491 843400 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We'd like to thank our existing Patrons' for their continued support
|Carl & Fiona Beckley||Murray McIntosh & Associates|
|David & Emma Bermingham||Barry & Victoria Newton|
|Sarah & David Blomfield||Pangbourne & Goring Properties Ltd|
|Andrew Boyle||Tristan & Jemma Phillimore|
|Janette & Neil Brown||Vicky Piasecki|
|Sammy & Gosia Cooper-Smith||Sir Michael Rake|
|Lord Brownlow of Shurlock Row CVO DL||Helen Ralston & Philip Unwin|
|Anthony Esse & Tara Etcheon||Nick & Jane Robinson|
|Mike & Maria Fischer||Bill & Jacky Ronald|
|Amanda & Peter Gould||Geoff & Catherine Rowley|
|Jayne & Nigel Gray||Duncan & Eileen McClure Fisher|
|Claire & Nick Grecian||Felicity Rutland & John Nelson|
|Tim & Elizabeth Green||Peter Rutland|
|Barrie & Jill Haigh||Gaie Scouller|
|Hurley House||Jennifer Seale|
|Infinitum Entertainment||Ben Seale|
|David & Wendy James||Kevin & Olga Senior|
|Chris & Amanda Jennings||Ian & Nicole Shott|
|Alan E J Jones & Debbie Norford-Jones||Caroline & Mark Silver|
|Tim Jones & Kim Walker||Karen & Roger Smee MBE|
|John & Sue Laing||Emma & Julian Stone|
|Paul & Jo Henney||Neil & Georgia Strong|
|Lord Leigh of Hurley & Lady Leigh||Matt & Sarah Truman|
|Kittle Group (UK) Ltd||Stephen Walsh|
|Anthony Mallin MBE||William & Victoria Wingfield Digby|
|Pauline & Jim McDonald||And Other Anonymous Patrons|
|Stewart Collins||Harvey Goldsmith CBE|
|Bryn Terfel CBE||Sir Trevor Nunn CBE|
|Alan Titchmarsh MBE, DL|