A truly unique event held at a quintessentially British location on the banks of the River Thames, Henley Festival embraces a vibrant programme from pop to classical music, jazz to world music, comedy to magical street theatre, where art and gastronomy share equal billing with music and comedy.
Set up in 1982 as a charity, Henley Festival continues to support the arts with our charitable initiative, RISE, established to inspire and support the next generation of talented performers, artists and technicians hoping to work in the creative arts industry, by providing paid work experience opportunities.
As a Sponsor, you will enter into a dynamic partnership that allows engagement with our audience on an ongoing basis – pre, during and post-Festival – enabling you to become part of the fabric of the Festival:
- Align your brand values with those of the Festival to increase audience awareness, acceptance and advocacy of your brand
- Build your reputation with the perfect audience
- Build your profile and shape your corporate identity through wide-reaching marketing channels and on-site branding that engages with a broad range of media beyond your core audience
- Develop platforms for strategic, corporate and social initiatives. Engage partners, clients and staff with exclusive cultural and hospitality experiences
- Help to nurture emerging talent through engagement with Henley Festival’s RISE programme
For further information contact email@example.com.