Become a Patron
THE HENLEY FESTIVAL PATRON'S CLUB SUPPORTED BY COURTIERS
The generous support of Henley Festival's Patrons Club supported by Courtiers enables us to present some of the best music and art from across the world. Their generosity also supports our work away from the Festival.
As a way of saying thank you to our Patrons, they enjoy exclusive benefits which bring them closer to Henley Festival.
Patron's Benefits Include
- Patrons are the first priority friends group to be able to book an unlimited number of seats in the Grandstand and Lawn (subject to availability)
- Complimentary Grandstand tickets x 4 (best available) on an evening of your choice, plus 2 x complimentary VIP Car Park passes for that evening
- Complimentary General Admission tickets x 2 for every other evening of Henley Festival, plus 1 x complimentary VIP Car Park pass for each evening
- A Henley Festival 2019 launch for Patrons, prior to the public programme announcement
- Access into the Henley Festival enclosure with your guests from 5.30pm each evening.
- As a Patron, you may invite up to 10 guests each evening to join you in our exclusive Patrons' Lounge, where you will be welcomed with a complimentary bottle of champagne and boxed canapés.
- Named acknowledgement in the Henley Festival Souvenir Brochure, on the Henley Festival website and on our specially-created supporter boards displayed within the Henley Festival enclosure.
- Invitations for yourself and a guest to attend a unique event held during the week of Henley Festival.
- An input into the charitable giving of the Henley Festival Trust
- A complimentary edition of the Henley Festival Souvenir Brochure.
The suggested donation for becoming a Patron starts at £3,000+
Gift Aid and VAT Information: Gift Aid: All of your payment represents an unrestricted donation to the Henley Festival. To Donate Gift Aid, please complete the form. For VAT purposes, your contribution is split as follows: Patron − Donation £2,000 / Benefits £1,000
Patrons priority booking for Henley Festival 2019 will commence in February.
All membership levels that comprise a benefits value do so to indicate the actual cost of the membership. Memberships can therefore be purchased at this price and any amounts given over and above this benefits value are given freely as a philanthropic donation to the Henley Festival and are eligible for Gift Aid. The Gift Aid we receive from all eligible donations truly does make a difference to the Henley Festival and enables us to continue producing great Festivals.
For more information contact:
Membership Development Manager, Emma Lerche-Thomsen on +44 (0)1491 843400 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We'd like to thank our existing Patrons for their continued support
|Matt & Jo Bailey
||Paul & Jo Henney|
|Sharon & Iain Barker
||Lord & Lady Leigh of Hurley|
|Mr & Mrs Carl Beckley||Kittle Associates|
|Janette & Neil Brown||Anthony Mallin|
|David Brownlow CVO DL
||Pauline & Jim McDonald|
|Annette & Peter Dart
||Murray McIntosh Associates|
|Edward & Carol Donner
||Barry & Victoria Newton|
|Anthony & Lindsey Esse
||Debbie Norford-Jones & Alan EJ Jones|
|Mr Richard Frost - Target Site Services||Tristan & Jemma Phillimore|
|Mike & Maria Fischer
|Amanda & Peter Gould
||Sir Michael Rake|
|Jayne & Nigel Gray||Helen Ralston & Philip Unwin|
|Tim & Elizabeth Green||Nick & Jane Robinson|
|Barrie & Jill Haigh||Bill & Jacky Ronald|
|Hurley House||Felicity Rutland DL & John Nelson|
|Infinitum Group||Gaie Scouller|
|Wendy James||Olga & Kevin Senior|
|Chris & Amanda Jennings||Caroline & Mark Silver|
|Tim Jones||Stephen Walsh|
|John & Sue Laing||and other anonymous patrons|
Harvey Goldsmith CBE
Sir Trevor Nunn CBE
Bryn Terfel CBE
Alan Titchmarsh MBE, DL