Become a Patron
THE HENLEY FESTIVAL PATRONS CLUB SUPPORTED BY COURTIERS
The generous support of Henley Festival's Patrons Club supported by COURTIERS enables us to present some of the best music and art from across the world. Their generosity also supports our work away from the Festival.
As a way of saying thank you to our Patrons, they enjoy exclusive benefits which bring them closer to Henley Festival.
All membership levels that comprise a benefits value do so to indicate the actual cost of the membership. Memberships can therefore be purchased at this price and any amounts given over and above this benefits value are given freely as a philanthropic donation to the Henley Festival and are eligible for Gift Aid. The Gift Aid we receive from all eligible donations truly does make a difference to the Henley Festival and enables us to continue producing great Festivals.
Patron's Benefits Include
- Priority booking period for tickets, moorings and restaurant reservations and a dedicated Patron’s Club Manager to support you through the process
- Named acknowledgement in the Souvenir Programme, on the Festival website and on any specially-created supporter boards around the Festival site.
- An invitation for you and a guest to exclusive Festival events during the week of the Festival, plus access to the Patron’s Lounge
- An invitation for you and a guest to the Henley Festival launch party and one other event during the year.
- An input into the charitable giving of the Henley Festival Trust
- A complimentary copy of the Souvenir Programme
- Tickets and restaurant seats up to a specific value for specially selected nights
The suggested donation for becoming a Patron starts at £2,500+
Gift Aid and VAT Information: For Gift Aid £1,500 represents an unrestricted donation to the Henley Festival. For VAT purposes, your contribution is split as follows: Patron − Donation £1500 / Benefits £1000
Priority booking for Patrons begins 10 a.m Tuesday February 7th.
For more information contact:
Membership Development Manager, Emma Lerche-Thomsen on +44 (0)1491 843400 or email: email@example.com
We'd like to thank our existing Patrons for their continued support
|The Arbib Foundation||Tim Jones|
|Acentria IT||Linda Key Connections LTD|
|Matt & Jo Bailey||John & Sue Laing|
|Sharon & Iain Barker||Lord & Lady Leigh of Hurley|
|Bartels - Thiel Family||Barry & Victoria Newton|
|Mr & Mrs Carl Beckley||The Nike Family|
|Janette & Neil Brown||Debbie Norford-Jones & Alan EJ Jones|
|David Brownlow||Paddy & Annabel Nicoll|
|Alan & Nina Buckett||Vicky Piasecki|
|Annette & Peter Dart||Andrew & Dorothy-Ann Quested|
|Edward & Carol Donner||Sir Michael Rake|
|Elaine Eckersley||David & April Rigby|
|Mr Richard Frost - Target Site Services||Nick & Jane Robinson|
|Mike & Maria Fischer||Bill & Jacky Ronald|
|Jayne & Nigel Gray||Felicity Rutland & John Nelson|
|Barrie & Jill Haigh||Gaie Scouller|
|Ros & David Higgins||Olga & Kevin Senior|
|Mr Andy Hobbs & Miss Alison Foxley||Caroline & Mark Silver|
|Mark & Deborah Hurley||Mr & Mrs L Tracey
|Infinitum Group||Guy & Virginia van Zwanenberg
|Wendy James||and other anonymous patrons
|Chris & Amanda Jennings|
Harvey Goldsmith CBE
Sir Trevor Nunn CBE
CBE Alan Titchmarsh MBE